Highlights of the trek
- Duration: 7 Days
- Meeting Point: Kathgodam Railway Station (06:00 am on Day 01)
- Ending Point: Kathgodam Railway Station (07:00 pm on Day 07)
- Grade: Moderate - Difficult
- Maximum Altitude: 15,750 ft.
- Approx. trekking: 55 kms.
- Best time: May & June (Pre Monsoons) / September & October (Post Monsoons)
Brief on trek to Roopkund Lake
Roopkund, the magical lake, often makes me fall short of words. The beauty of the place and the journey taken to reach there is incomparable. Roopkund Trek, the name every serious trekker in the country surely knows. Roopkund Lake, a place very close to the heart of those who've been there before. The place that is amongst our favourites and one we recommend to every trekker around to experience once.
|One||Kathgodam to Wan||298 km||10,000 ft||Drive (Meal NOT Included)|
|Two||Wan to Bedni||13 km||11,500 ft||Trek|
|Three||Bedni to Bhagwabhasa||11 km||14,100 ft||Trek|
|Four||Bhagwabhasa to Roopkund and back to Patar Nachauni||11 km (Up & Down)||15,750 ft||Trek|
|Five||Patar Nachauni to Midfada||8 km||12,700 ft||Trek (Explore our new camp site )|
|Six||Midfada to Wan||10 km||10,000 ft||Trek|
|Seven||Wan to Kathgodam||298 km||1,817 ft||Drive (Meal NOT Included)|